1. Home
  2. /
  3. Documentation
  4. /
  5. Other
  6. /
  7. How do I get...

How do I get a personal certificate?

A: If you require a certificate for grid purposes, use a CESNET CA4 personal certificate. You can apply at https://registry.cesnet-ca.cz/fed/. (TCS grid certificates cannot be issued from May 1, 2020 ).

For a TCS personal non-grid certificate (TERENA Certificate Service) you can apply at https://pki.cesnet.cz/en/tcs-personal-user.html.

The issue of a personal certificate is fully self-service. You only need additional identity verification for the Czech Academic Identity Federation eduID.cz. Please visit a registration officer (Jana Uhlirova at the Institute of Physics) who will set this verification according to your ID card or passport and your employee ID card.

Přejít nahoru